Quick Question About a Crossover

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes I did. Thank you.

Let me take this opportunity to be more specific. If you scroll down that page, there is a circuit diagram followed by some Notes. These Notes tell you which parts from the Part List (further down the page) to use in the circuit, because the parts in the part list vary slightly from the values on the circuit diagram.

Well, everything matches up and I understand where to make tradeouts except the Note that says to "Parallel the 50uf and the 22uF to make the 72uF cap." The Part List has a 50uF, but does not have a 22uF listed, unless I am a total moron.

SO, anyone have a recommendation on what 22uF cap would work in conjunction with everything else on that Part List?

Also - would this revised diagram be correct?:

revised.jpg

Thanks a ton

Awesome. Thanks for the reply - I found it in the list. And how did my diagram look? I guess my other question is: there are two circuit diagrams, each with -V+ on them. I assume that's where you hook the input into? And since there are two circuits, do I just run two wires from each input terminal, one going to each circuit?

Also, what wire should I use to do that? Solid or stranded? Copper? What guage?

(first speaker foray here...)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.