Who is the person with round speakers/enclosures on avatar?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm thinking of trying out that sonic impact amp everyone have been talking about and mate that with a pair of small, efficient 3" -4" for my small 10'x11' room.
The idea of the rounded enclosure looks really interesting and I want to mount them near the walls. (I'll figure out my mounting options, but suggestions are welcome)

So, if you're that person, would you please tell me how you did the round enclosures? What was the final volume for ur enclosure?

TIA

Yes, something like that. But of course, I'm not looking to make the enclosure out of marble.

Would something from the gardening department have anything rounded like that? I do work with fiberglass. Therefore, reinforcing the rounded enclosure won't be a problem.

I've been planning on some round speakers for a while, haven't gotten around to it yet though.

I'm going to use stainless steel gazing globes. You can buy these in a pretty wide range of sizes. You'd need to backfill inside the sphere through your speaker cutout with something, maybe fiberglass or some kind of wood composite.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.