Where to get Tang Band drivers in North America?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
akunec said:
That driver is on their website:
http://www.tb-speaker.com/detail/1208_03/wt-934.htm

It sounds like a really affordable driver with a 12mm xmax.

They dont list a price do they? :) But yeah it is TB so it probably is affordable..

Anyway what I would do is call up Acoustic Technologies and ask them if it is possible to order that driver for you. It would probably help if you wanted more than one.

You can also try emailing TB and see what they have to say...

Good luck

ChrisM said:
I recently tried to special order a set of drivers from TB that none of the North American distributors carry. The price of the drivers was not that bad but the shipping was downright ugly.

Yeah I just got an email from TB (they are fast), stating that.

You can purchase the drivers from our distributor in Canada,for our distributor details, you can refer to our website,if they don't carry the items you are interested in, you can purchase directly form us,but the shipping cost by courier company is quite expensive. You only let us know the items and the qualities you needed,then we will calculate the sampling and courier fee for your reference.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.