In-wall speaker recommendations?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
In-Wall Speakers

I would recommend a/d/s/ or Niles - the two I'm familiar with. You didn't say how many speakers your friend is looking to install, or his/her budget, but these are high end with prices to match.

I have been using a/d/s/ speakers for the last quarter century and have never heard even a mediocre speaker by them. Their current product line is heavy with architectural (in-wall/in-celing) applications. You can find them at www.adst.com and can locate your nearest dealer. They are often offered on eBay also.

I built my center channel speaker with one of their co-ax in-ceiling models and it sounded superb, as always. Hope this helps!

Thanks! I'll check those out.

I don't have a budget yet, but I fear it may not be bottomless.

Does anyone have any input on the Dayton inwalls PE sells?

Bill

PS. I got into this by suggesting to my friend that new contruction was the ultimate excuse to put in a serious in-floor IB sub. He agreed, and we're moving forward with a 4 x 15" setup driven by a 500W PE plate with PEQ. :cool:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.