mystery...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
...concerning NSB's and the SI T-amps.

Here's the situation. I have one pair of NSB's hooked up to one Sonic Impact T-amp with known good speaker cable. All points in the cicuits have been tested seperately with a voltage meter and test good. The problem is, once I connect everything together to my source unit (a Creative Jukebox mp3 player) and turn on the amplifier, a sharp clicking sound comes through with the music, and the clicking gets progressively worse until there is no music at all playing, just the clicks. I've tried this with three different T-amps and eight different pairs of NSB's. What gives? Did I buy a bad batch of NSB's or T-amps? Are the NSB's and T-amps not compatible? Am I at the end of my rope searching for a reason this doesn't work? Yes!

Any ideas? Thanks a ton in advance. All help is very welcome.

P.S. I wasn't quite sure where to place this topic, if it needs to be moved please tell me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.