Jordan JX92S cost

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thats better than the price I was quoted from direct from jordan, last year (£84.40 +P&P). I don't know if the price has dropped or the italian distributor is passing on a quantity discount.
There is no UK distributor Jordan deal direct with uk customers.
You can e-mail them for a quote
Khush

Another ancient post dredged up - this one from 2002. It's funny how things change. Jordan has almost no dealers in 2007. I really wonder why? Maybe a former dealer can chime in.

Markaudio has them for $400 USD shipped. That seems a bit high. I'd love to test one of these some day, but since they are practically unavailable, there's probably no point.

Those interested in a metal cone full range should check out the Tangband W4-1337S. It does need a filter but it's very nice. $50 USD. I may do a fullrange single driver design for that.

Hi, Zaph

You can get the drivers from Jordan himself. I got them for 79 pounds each a few months ago. That would be $160.00 ea. now. but I also paid 56 pounds in shipping. The Dollar was a little better then than now.

They are nice drivers. They replaced my Visaton B200's for primary listening.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.