Doubt on Eros MTM.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am trying to build Eros MTM configuration.I had few doubts wrt to these speakers.

1.Where should I place the passive filter ?Can it be placed on any one of the cross brace.

2.I have made a mistake instead of buying 0.82 and .22 mh inductors I have bought 82mh and 22mh inductors.Can I re design the filter in such a wasy to use these inductors itself?

Can someone provide me with some inputs?

Thanks in advance.

rs1026 said:
2.I have made a mistake instead of buying 0.82 and .22 mh inductors I have bought 82mh and 22mh inductors.Can I re design the filter in such a wasy to use these inductors itself?

82mH? As in 82 millihenry? Holy crap, Batman. Obviously you didn't buy that at a DIY speaker supply place.

How big are they? How much did they cost? I wonder what the inteded use is for.

82mh

It is not 82 henries!! I have bought 82 and22 milli henries and it is not quite huge .It exactly looks like a 1000uf electrolytic capacitor. Its not bigger than that. Also it has similar color coding as a resistor!!

Hey guys did I buy an inductor or something else?? :(

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.