New Software For Testing

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
EASE-RA

Not free. Anything but free. Actually damn expensive but the new ultimate speaker measurement software is now shipping. Have a look at www.rh.com and find the link to EASE-RA.

About US$2200 but there is nothing finer on the market right now. They have a lite version as well for under US$900.

I expect few people in this forum to buy this program but they should know what is possible, if they turn pro.

Jason Watts said:
I have developed a Monte Carlo code that determines box parameters for enclosures based on certain input parameters. The software is not intended to take the place of your current box building software but be an additional tool. Please email me for a free copy. Please direct any comments or feed back to unakat@onemain.com.

Maybe a writeup of what it does and why one would want to use it would be useful. What is being optimized?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.