swan M1-help please

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
has anyone built these?what is the lenght of the port size,didn't see on the web site.how do these sound?have not seen too many projects with the hivi research drivers.any site to go to for some projects with these drivers?like a nice floor stnding two way.
help please.

Im suprised the swans diy projects never get mentioned here given that the drivers seem to have a good reputation and in the LDSG some of their kits get high marks. I thought the tempo two way with that low diffraction tweeter looked pretty cool although the last time I checked the swans website it looked like it had been removed.

I assume you have plans for the M1. If so, where did you find them. If you want plans for the tempo (i think this was called the M2 but I dont really remember off hand) and you cant find them anywhere I downloaded them awhile back and I can email them to you. It's a time aligned compact 2 way but Im sure you could make it a floor stander with no trouble.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.