X-tealth dual concentrics?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anyone know anything about these drivers? I saw them at Martin Sound (http://www.martinsoundpro.com/item.asp?id=377), but they don't seem to have their own website and Googling didn't turn up any hard data. Nor did a search of this forum or the MAD.

The drivers themselves look like and are named like JBL knockoffs, but they're not priced like knockoffs! Also, I don't remember any JBL dual concentrics, but I don't know JBL well.

Anyone know X-tealth? Are they as good as their prices would have us believe?

X-tealth dual concentrics? P Audio

They are a private labeled product manufactured by P Audio. FYI, P Audio also manufactures the voice coils for JBL and other very high quality products.

I understand P Audio makes some awesome JBL Knockoffs.

I'm not sure about the dual concentrics, but x-tealth may have requested someting 'private labeled' with specifications like JBL product - it happens all the time. Certain variations to the specs may and most commonly are changed to avoid any patent, copyright and trademark issues.

X-tealth is a private labeled product manufactured by P Audio.

Just a reminder that specs may possibly be changed for 'private labeled' products. You get high end quality and affordable pricing with P Audio. I've had great success with the guys at loudspeakersplus.com. As far as dual concentrics go - P Audio has some Pro Audio Coaxes actually being raved about by Hi-Fi gurus. Check out commonsenseaudio.com. The BM12CX38 is amazing and the BM15CX38 is a killer 15". I will be using these in my home recording studio in the near future. Check out ramsdellproaudio.com. It's a great site for the pro audio guys to get more information too.

I hope that helps.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.