parts express !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus
Joined 2001
Somebody on this board from Britain called them directly and was told of the charges which raised the price quite a bit. So they do ship there, at least as of a year or so ago.

PS: I don't know if this makes a difference, but if you own a business or have a friend with a business who is willing to give you tax numbers, perhaps you might be able to save some. I don't know, but worth a try.

One of the reasons which PE can be less expensive is VAT -- the equivalent of sales tax in the US is only charged by the respective state -- so if you live in New Jersey, as I do, you aren't charged the Ohio sales tax.

Also -- distribution in the US is dirt cheap -- with the US Postal Service learning to compete with UPS and FedX.

I am happy to trans-ship, and do so for a lot of folks in europe and oz -- but I am a quasi-libertarian !!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.