Visaton Fiesta-30, Is it worth?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, a year ago i buy 2 pieces BG20 from Visaton and i think that i will made some voigt pipes with them...
But now i think about some questions:
Is it worth if i made Fiesta-30 - the project from Visaton instead of Voigt Pipes? I ask this question because for Fiesta i have to buy woofers and tweeters too...
location for Fiesta30 are here:
http://www.visaton.com/english/artikel/art_569.htm

Thank you very much
Best reggards
Niki
Bulgaria

p.s. I use SingleEnded Class A amplifer DoZ 2x~35W and chip-amp with LM3876 from NationalSemi ~ 2x 2x50W :)

maybe it's not, but..

maybe it's not a good idea to put BG-20 in middle for 3-way system, but why?! In the project i see something like plastic CAP (like 1/2 cutted ball) for inside cover on this middle range BG-20. And filter is cut-out from 400hz and 4000hz ... Is this will working ?! I mean that BG-20 will work in the range of 400hz 'till 4khz with very small (with this cap) Vas ... Bass (bg30) is very good and tweeter too , and both have nice above 92bd/w/m?

The other my idea was put bass in the same box like for Fiesta-30, but middle and tweeter in other small box behind the box for bass in the same hight...

Thank You!
Reggards from Bulgaria
Niki :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.