Speaker Parameters Measurement

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi every one

This is my first thread in speakers, I always paid attention to amplifier building, but this time, speakers got to be built.

I have downloaded lots of enclosure design programs that ask for speaker parameters, some people say that those parameters are better measured, not to depend on manufacturer parameters.

In deed I don't know how to measure such parameers, in addition, when the program gives the box volume, how can I guess the length, height, and depth, not to forget the speaker and tweeter placement and port placement.

I have received great sound speakers manual, I read the first two chapters, it seems that I have to read the whole book to understand what these programmes included with the book do.

Can any one who experienced with measuring such parameters learn me how to do it.

Kind day

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.