exotic pics.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
planar lady or not...

US $100 k on something,that isnt actualy worth that,really makes me glad im in diy.How much happier are those guys than us mere hunded and thousand dollar systems.;)

Inequality in the world. all that money on audio. 15,000$ vinyl cartridge......

after i finish study and work....im gona sponsor a kid in troubled country,you know, 7$ a week.

:( . 3am. last song has played,a 160kbps mp3 , on my computer with noisy onboard ac97 audio,into US$ 15 philips headphones and im moderately happy with it :cool:

enough 50,000$ systems:smash: :smash: :smash: :dodgy:

Yea, I found this sight a few years ago, about a year ago the guy who runs this site saw some of my DIY speakers and asked to post them, I think there on page 29. He e-mailed me again recently and said he wanted to post my subs as well and asked if it was Ok to make a joking remark about my "Bongo" looking speakers. The French Guy has the most awesome system I've ever seen, and there is a room that that has been made into a horn.

its all about the fidelity

the 'french mans horn system' is pretty silly.. i mean people can do what they want but, i have some constructive criticism.

the basshorns are way behind!!!! ~3metres of path length + more distance from the listener, = even more delay on the bass!

the decor is abit disgusting :xeye:

You could achieve similar results by not spending 40,000$ on each amplifier, rather, 2000$....atleast his power cords are 200$ only

or better yet,sell him '40,000$ amps' and 2,000$ amps, reverse the prices,and hel probably buy the 40,000$ amp (which is infact the 2,000$ one) thus saving vast sums of money,with no less fidelity!

:angel:

" It uses proprietary breakin, conditioning, and antistatic treatments, as well as our very special silver plated high conductivity connectors. This cord is characterized by lightning fast transient response, open and airy presentation, and nimble dynamics...Antiresonant construction..."
:censored:

:smash: :hypno2:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.