Needed specs for PIONEER 15''

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
exurbia said:
Hello evrywun,

I have inherited some pioneer 15" woofers. They are model PW-385A, they are nicely built and have ceramic magnets. Any suggestions are welcome as to their best use. eg vented or sealed.
Mucho thanx in advance :D

sreten said:
Doesn't appear to be a Pioneer part number.

Around 3 cuft sealed should be fine going on other Pioneer 15's.

:) sreten.

Sreten could be right, i dont remember this model number.
Does is have anything written on the magnet plate at all,
If the magnet weight is 1390 grams and has a 75 mm coil and has a ribbed cone witha foam surround it could be a later 80s model. I cant take a guess as am not sure what you want to use it for, i would say 80 litres plus vented or 60 sealed, but that could be very wrong indeed! do you have a small picture of the unit?

pioneer CS99 drivers

Hi chaps,
Thank you for your comments and advice. I have since found out that these drivers are from the CS-99 speaker. They have the letters FB embossed on the cone. The cabinets are not available for measurement :(
Sorry about the lack of pictures, my camera had a bath. It did not survive :bawling:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.