Finished Black Matte Vinyl SonoSub (56K Warning)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok Now plz use your eyes ! ;)
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Dave Jones said:
It looks might fine (and mighty). If you come to my area, please don't drive around with in playing. :)

How did you attach all those pics? I can't attach more than one, and if it's any size at all, the software rejects it.

Haha Thx Jones ! I am linking those pictures from my photoalbum site. So I am not using the picture upload function in this forum. Oh Silicon Valley... Isn't Milpitas in Silicon Valley haha:angel:

S.C said:

Haha Thx Jones ! I am linking those pictures from my photoalbum site. So I am not using the picture upload function in this forum. Oh Silicon Valley... Isn't Milpitas in Silicon Valley haha:angel:

Oh my god. You are just down the street from me. Don't make me come over there.

Here's a poem.

A programmer who lives in Milpitas
Has the motto, no bug can defeat us.
His resolve never lapses,
As he fires his synapses,
Fueled by doughnuts, cold rice, and fajitas.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.