replacement technics speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi i was wonderin if its possible to get a replacement 1 of the mid range speaker for the technics system with the 3 way speaker set up with the white super woofer as i got them second hand i used a sony amp without a crossover and the cone went soft and it clicks now,so i bought 2 crossovers and now i need to replace the blown mid range or get 2 of the ame speakers that can handle 65-70wattsrms as that is the standard power rating. thanks 2 anyone who helps me out

Oh Dear! i think you have really duff a good thing up, Technics are no more and dealers dont keep there parts on selfs or back rooms am sure, i think you will have to find a replacment driver with samey specs or sound, If you can ask Panasonic for a replacment cone, that may work, but i would just get a new pair of mids? to be honest with you.

Actually, they do have spare parts for most of their speakers. They are not cheap but they are available from Panasonic. Go to the Panasonic web site and look for replacement parts. You will need the number off the back of the driver you are trying to replace. The price and availablity is searchable by part number.

yea these speakers are next to my tv as it is and there all magneticly sheilded so its a good idea and the crossover was made specialy for the speakers as i took them to a freinds and he basicly does nothing but make crossovers for a living so the xove is ideal and all in need to do is cum up wit a design and ill b done

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.