Equipment Package for T/S parameter testing

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have searched this forum along with many websites to try and get an answer to my question, however, I have been rather unsuccessful. I am trying to find an equipment package (hardware and software) that I can use to test Thiele/Small parameters of a driver. From what I have found thus far, I either need to buy a function generator, multimeter, an amp, etc... to do the testing, or create a "jig" to use with my soundcard and speaker shop. I have also stumbled upon software such as Clio and Paraxis, but I am not sure if it would be suitable for my needs. My questions is, could I just purchase a complete packagae with set up instructions to hook up to my PC with no hassle for the sole purpose of measuring T/S parameters? Currently, I go to a fluids lab at my university and attach my drivers to an "audio analyzer" which is attached to a card in the PC. I open up some old software in DOS and run the tests I need in under five mintues. I will be graduating in two quarters and will no longer have the luxury of the fluids lab, so I'm looking to purchase something of the sort for myself. I have no idea if the set up in the lab came as one package or if someone put it together, but I would love to have something that's that easy to use. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dimitriy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.