Looking for replacement JVC Tweeter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry for the lack of info, anyways, they are a pair of older jvc floor units, have 12" woofers, maybe 4-5" mid and 2-1/4" tweeter. The tweeter is 12.5 ohm, and has a part number on it, HSA0633-01A. The cabinet has a 3 inch cutout to fit the tweeter, and I'm only looking for something that will suitably replace it, not necessarily the exact one. I'm doing this for a friends pair of speakers, I assume he'd want it done as inexpensively as possible. Oh, yes, the floor speakers had a rating of 125w music power, so maybe that'll help if anyone knows the older models well. Well, anyone know of a suitable replacement? thanks.

Excellent, I actually have a copy of the parts express catalog, but I didn't see those, they should do nicely. One small question though, What wattage rating should I choose for the series resistor? Would a 10-20 Watt non-inductive do the job? I could order a set of those along with the speakers then. thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.