morel supreme of supremo?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hey, im working on a diy setup in my car. got me some morel WR-4's a while back for midrange and now im working on the tweeter decision. so far the morel supremo seems to be the best out there from what im hearing with my about 300 buck budgtet.
but i cant find supremo's anywhere. all i can find is the home audio version ( the supreme 110). besides impedience and the little bars, are there any difference between the supremo and supreme 110?

also feel free to add some more sugjestions. try to stay under about 300-350 a pair. im just looking for awesome SQ tweeters flat from about 3k-20k. the morel midranges can go fairly high so i dont need anything that extends really low.

Seeming as you have no responses ill try offering something.

Chances are the tweeters are the same appart from impedance with car tweets being 4ohms etc, and those lil protector bars. The frequency response could also be slightly different also.

Can you get any measured data on the tweets to conferm anything?

There are the scan neo drivers the 60 and 61 I think which could fit the bill.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.