AV1 surround front firing

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
RAW Website is dead

What happened to your website? Alot of people are looking for the latest Griffin design.

Attachments

• jordanmt.jpg
    jordanmt.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 131
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Theseall use a 45 on the back of the cabinet with a matching piece that hangs on the all completely hidden from view.
Slick:D
The above photos are for tha AVRS along with front firing AV from GR the purple are cherry cabinets dyed pruple as per request.
Sorry only 4 other other 3 were wrapped up at the time of the photo.
All of the purple cabinets use the X92S driver

As for the site just under contruction.
Design using the X92 and a ribbon.
Stay tuned Jim Griffin is doing the design.
Al

Have you ever tried the front firing design with a FR125 speaker ? I have been thinking of doing exactly what your jordan design indicates with a FR125 to serve my kitchen. There will be a pair of speakers in the room but no sub.

Any idea what to expect ?

I thought the GR A/V1RS design was only meant for upfiring design.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.