Nick @ Lambda Acoustics MIA ? - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Loudspeakers > Multi-Way

Multi-Way Conventional loudspeakers with crossovers

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 4th May 2004, 12:21 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Nick @ Lambda Acoustics MIA ?

Anyone have any idea as to the whereabouts of Nick at Lambda Acoustics? I've been trying to get a hold of him for days but I think he's avoiding my calls.

Has anyone received drivers from him recently or even talked to him recently?

Thanks for any info ...
Old 4th May 2004, 02:38 AM   #2
Ron E is offline Ron E  United States
diyAudio Member

It seems to me that anyone who has bought anything from him in the past 1.5-2 years (and especially those who expect prompt delivery) is foolish beyond words. I think it was around thanksgiving 2002 that he announced his impending retirement, and he said he would continue to make drivers but that he would get to the orders when he got to them. He was pretty specific that he was not guaranteeing any delivery time.

See:
http://ldsg.snippets.org/vendors/lambda.php3
Old 4th May 2004, 06:53 AM   #3
frugal-phile(tm)
diyAudio Moderator

Last note from him on the llambda list was about a month ago... Nick's day job takes him away for extended periods... you just have to be patient -- and his drivers are worth being patient for.

dave
Old 4th May 2004, 07:16 AM   #4
gjo is offline gjo  India
diyAudio Member

His website is down. However, having gotten two of his 12 inch drivers,(and both BTW, were delivered on time) I can say that if you have the time, they are well worth waiting for..

George
Old 5th May 2004, 03:32 AM   #5
diyAudio Member

Yoda> "Wait for woofers you must, achieve Master Jedi
status you will.... Patients young Jedi "... // //
Old 5th May 2004, 01:45 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

Nick replied to my email;

Things are alright with Lambda, just going through some personal drama that has my focus on other things. Let people know I am still here.

Thanks

Nick
Old 7th May 2004, 01:04 AM   #7
Sutton is offline Sutton  United States
diyAudio Member

Unhappy How to get in touch with Nick at Lambda?

I am trying to get in touch with Nick as he still owes me two TD15X Apollos for a pair of Unity speakers I bought from him over a year ago. His web site has now disappeared and I am not happy. He supplied the LE version of the TD15 in January 2003 with a promise he would replace with Apollo when he had all the parts. Now I feel like I may have been stiffed. If anyone can help me get my drivers, or my money, please help me. I did have Nicks cell number, but can't find it. All I want is my pair of Apollos...

Thanks,

Sutton
ksrigg@compunet.net

Hide this!Advertise here!