Nick @ Lambda Acoustics MIA ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It seems to me that anyone who has bought anything from him in the past 1.5-2 years (and especially those who expect prompt delivery) is foolish beyond words. I think it was around thanksgiving 2002 that he announced his impending retirement, and he said he would continue to make drivers but that he would get to the orders when he got to them. He was pretty specific that he was not guaranteeing any delivery time.

See:
http://ldsg.snippets.org/vendors/lambda.php3

How to get in touch with Nick at Lambda?

I am trying to get in touch with Nick as he still owes me two TD15X Apollos for a pair of Unity speakers I bought from him over a year ago. His web site has now disappeared and I am not happy. He supplied the LE version of the TD15 in January 2003 with a promise he would replace with Apollo when he had all the parts. Now I feel like I may have been stiffed. If anyone can help me get my drivers, or my money, please help me. I did have Nicks cell number, but can't find it. All I want is my pair of Apollos...

Thanks,

Sutton
ksrigg@compunet.net

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.