Which brands and models use RAVEN, Aurum Cantus or ER4 from Eton

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A.M.T Heil Syrinx ($2,800/pair) (Version of Eton Ribbon)
Alon Exotica Grand Reference ($120,000/pair) (Raven R1)
Atlantis Acoustique Argentera ($6,700/pr) (Raven R1-as the French magazins say - Although I think it is an ATD ribbon-exactly the same with Aurum Cantus)
Alon Exotica ($9,500/pr) (Raven R1)
Pass Labs Rushmore ($45,000/pr) (Raven R2)
Aerial Acoustics Model 20T ($20,000/pr) (version of Raven R2)
VMPS Super Tower III Special Ribbon Edition ($21,000/pr)
(Raven R2)
Von Schweikert Audio VR-11 ($130,000+/pr) (it seems to be the Aurum Cantus G1)

And also keep in mind that ATD=Aurum cantus with higher price
And also that Raven has stopped the production of old units and will be releasing new models soon (see www.e-speakers.com)

Here is a wonderful DIY loudspeaker with Raven R2, Focal 7k2 and Dynaudio woofers.

Attachments

• diy.jpg
    diy.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 458
I cant remember the make or model of the speaker I listened to which had the eton in it but it was good..

The company made valve amps, vinyl spinners, speakers and probably a few other things too.

The speakers them selves used all eton units as far as I can tell, althoughthe bass driver was hiddne by a grille so I couldnt tell. The rest of the drivers where however all eton. The ribbon and a 6.5" with a heat pipe. These were moduler, ie you can buy the top bit ribbon with 6.5" and then at a later date add the bass bin.

These were made out of some low colouration plastic material blackish in colour, but I bet they could be made any colour so thats not gonna help maybe.

The bass bin had a 10" AFAIK and had a very small cabinet for a 10". The mid/bass tweet assembly had an angled front baffle like the JM speakers.

The valve amp had a switch that enabled class A or class B operation. I think it gave out 70 watts in class B mode.

It all sound very good, very clear and open sounding. I wanna build something with the eton drivers my self its just ive got so much else I want to to first! maybe in four pairs of speakers time.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.