Help please with Excel/FRD Response Blender

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone. I just joined and this is my first post. However, I have been a lurker of this forum for over a year. It feels good to finally be an active member.
Anyway, my problem is that I'm an Excel dummy. I just activated my copy of MS office/Excel yesterday and have never used a spreadsheet in my life. I even had to watch a YTube vid to learn how to turn on macros. When I open Response Blender in Excel and click on the Control/LF_FRD_Data tab the box on has buttons for "clear data" and "use box model" but there is no "load" tab for me to input my frd files. What am I doing wrong? Having never used Excel/RB I don't have a clue. Thanks.

When you select the "LF_FRD_Data" tab you should see three options per the attachment. If not, try this;

1. Select File, Options, Trust Center and then click on the "Trust Center Settings..." button.

2. Select each of the following items from the list. Here's what I have:

Add-ins: nothing checked

ActiveX settings: Select "Enable all controls without restrictions"

Macro Settings: Select "Enable all macros" and "Trust access to the VBA project".

Also: You cannot have another Excel file open when you run Blender.

Good Luck!

Attachments

• FRD dialog.JPG
    FRD dialog.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 63
That worked :)

I thought I had already clicked all of those on, but I guess I missed one. I went over it again clicking on allow the boxes you mentioned. Now I'm seeing the " import FRD" box. All seems well!

My first post here was a success. Thank you very much for lending a hand!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.