Impressive Anime Speakers ...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Everyone,

I hope you find this amusing. I know I did!

Take a look at the incredible level of detail used in drawing these speakers in Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gatle Online, Episode 6. Image here is used here in compliance with the US fair use laws regarding copyright.

Take a look at the careful detail of the loudspeakers in this scene. I'm pretty sure I know the brand / type they represent. The brand name appears directly later in an airplane scene. This is not the only scene with them, by the way, but I thought the level of detail being brought to this anime was pretty uber-geeky. The other items in this anime which are consistently hyper-realistic are firearms.

Attachments

• SAO_Speakers.jpg
    SAO_Speakers.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
That's because the background plate for the anime is CGI, and the speakers are probably a library download from Turbosquid or somewhere similar. The plant and stand are from VizPark, I recognize them. Using existing models saves time in animation, if you can buy a 3d model of an object for $10, why pay someone to spend two hours making it?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.