Crossover/graph software anyone?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Is there any software around that allows plotting of response graphs, as well as crossover simulation?

I am using WinISD for my woofers and mids lower end box volume configs, but when it comes to calculations of the response at crossover points, I am stuck with manual equations, logarithms, and drawing graphs on millimeterpaper..It is a painstaking effort that can take hours..

Anyone have a trick up their sleeves?

Edit: Not a program to calculate crossover component values ofcourse... but a program capable of simulating the crossover response..

LspCAD can simulate crossovers, using your measured frequency response files. The link to that site doesn't work any more, otherwise I'd post it. There are probably others that do the same thing.
It's a question of cost really. You could try searching with Google for somethng.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.