Tang Band in the UK ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Last edited:
Speaking to Jerry at Falcon Acoustics a while back, you have to buy a whole container full at a time...and THEY get to choose what drivers go in it!!!. I guess the DIY demand in the UK or even most of Europe is not big enough to gamble thus.
Which make loudspeakerfreaks an extremely risky proposition.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/vend...l-experience.html?highlight=Loudspeakerfreaks
Problem with Europe-audio, time for a warning?

I've bought twice from them with no issues. Did have fingers toes and nethers crossed or knotted for luck though. I believe they are better than they were. But, if you're not European and/or order something not in stock, expect it to take ages and don't expect updates until it's ready to be shipped.

@ drewan

I looked at Falcon Acoustics & several others in the UK before i posted, but as you know they don't sell them. Well, having to order a whole container with what they choose is a funny way of doing business ! I guess that's why no UK dealer is interested.

@ Jerms

Re Loudspeaker freaks - Europe-audio

Yes i had seen that thread about them/Him. You were lucky. I doubt if "He" buys a whole container though ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.