Matching tweeter for Audio Technology C-Quenze 18 H 52 17 06 SD,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
No need to be sarcastic. If you think I am wrong, then offer your reasoning. Why the need for character mocking?

No need to be rude also, but here you are. I'm done arguing with rude people long time ago because i get out of it exausted and they get out of it with more than a few informations more - whether they like to admit it or not. I also like to learn on other people mistakes - couple of knowledgeable guys tried to explain to you few things about crossover development, but with no success and ended up being mocked. Why would i put myself through writing couple of quite long posts about comparing measurents of SB26ADC with lots of SS speakers and how did i get to impression i posted earlier (that they measure in line with some of the best but for less money) if it is doomed to be misunderstood and distorted ?

Last edited:
couple of knowledgeable guys tried to explain to you few things about crossover development, but with no success and ended up being mocked.

Those guys tried to show off how their 24db filter got deeper null so I countered with a 48db filter that got an even deeper null. I mean I got more advance stuff to do like trying to fight off cockroaches.

Why would i put myself through writing couple of quite long posts

Yeah I wonder why myself? Looks who's talking.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.