midrange for kicks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hey im working on a diy 3 way setup. i getitng max fidelity tweeters and i want to finds midrange to go with it in the kicks. i want around 4-5.5 inch.

my budget it about 50 bucks per speaker and this is the sound i want, punchy, clear at high volumes, accurate, live.
i dont wannt any real laidbackness or muddyness. i want it to really be alive.

im not sure how these sound but i came across them and they looked pretty good to me. tell me you ythink of them and give me other recomendations please.

1. Seas CA15RLY (H1216)
http://www.madisound.com/seas/h1216.pdf

2.Audax 4" Carbon fiber cone mid/bass HM100C0

3. vifa MG10MD09-04 4" Fiberglass midrange
http://www.madisound.com/VIFA PDFS/DX & MG PDFS/mg10md09-04e.pdf

sorry its tooken me so longt o get back here guys just been busy i guess. i did a bit of searching on that vifa p13wh00 and heard theres a 4 ohm version of it? where can i find that becuase my amp is 50x4. i want 2 midranges running off it and my 2 max fidelity tweeters.

also have any of you heard of the GR-Research M-130?

ok well since its been so long some thigs have changed. heres my new situation, i need something to run wel off 50 watts. im running my tweeters and midrange off 1 amp now, and tweets are 4 ohm. so i want something that hopefully fiarly effecient so i dont have to back off my gains a hole lot for the tweeters.

my max is around 70-80 dollars per speaker.
sound quality is of most importance. and still 4-5.5 inch for size.
it would be nice if they put out some midbass becuase i will not have my midbass speakers running for a couple months after this. i gave my brother my peerless midbass for some reasons.
this is going in kickpannels. vented or unvented doesnt matter. size doesnt really matter becuase if my kickspannels arent big enough ill make new ones :)

thanks for your helo im checking out your current sugjestions right now.

i was looking around madisound and found the Morel MW144 midrange. it seems to have nice freq responce on and off axis. anyone have any comments on it?

if you got to madisound.com and find the link for morel drivers next to it will be a PDF catalog link. you can see pic and graph in there.

i just found a way to get a really awesome deal on some Morel WR4's. the only problem is i cant find informations on htem. all i found is that htey run around 250-350 a pair and i can get them for 1/4 that price.

can anyone please help me out, make some comments on them, and a link with responce graphs or anything woukld be awesome.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.