Wharfedale speaker - can't think of the model name!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I went for a look-see at the local hifi shop today, in particular to drool over a pair of Wharfedale Diamond 8.1's and 8.2's. (sigh...) Anyway, while I was there I saw another pair of little Wharfedales that the salesman said had only been released about 1 month ago. Hmmm... I just can't remember the model name.

The front size is almost identical to the 8.1's - about the same size as an A4 sheet of paper. The front grille does not reach quite to the bottom because there are two exposed 20-25mm diameter ports for all to see, one at each bottom corner. The boxes are black. Poly woofer about 5 inches and 1 inch dome tweeter with a kind of oval 2 inch x 4 inch plastic moulding around it.

On the back there was a 6 or 7 letter model name starting with "X", perhaps "XA.." something. The number 1000 was there too IIRC. I have looked at Wharfedale's website of course, but I couldn't find anything. Does anybody know about these?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.