E-speakers stops Raven distribution!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re the largest Raven's, I believe that stopped distribution may be the result of stockout at the manufacturer. If you are desperate, search for other distributors or contact the manufacturer http://www.orcadesign.com/companys products/ravendrivers/raven1.html

I would not read quality - or "this better than that" into this. Adding or removing products is business as usual.

I would love to get into some Raven 3.X ....

Petter

No no no! Please read this!

Greetings to all,

No no no! We haven't stopped distribution of Raven, Focal or PHL at all. Raven's products line up is being updated and new products will be announced shortly.

Focal announced that they will no longer offer Raw drivers to the DIY market but OEM will continue. We plan to keep stock of most W drivers and the Audiom stuff.

PHL in the USA is doing extremely well. In fact it was chosen by the Athens Olympics and we did the sales from here.

E-Speakers.com is doing extremely well, Orca Distribution is also doing well, we have a new and much larger warehouse, new products like TAD components and Mundorf.

So I don't know how these rumors started but they are false, very false.

Please pass on the good words...

Thank you!

Re: No no no! Please read this!

Andre@E-Speaker said:
Greetings to all,

No no no! We haven't stopped distribution of Raven, Focal or PHL at all. Raven's products line up is being updated and new products will be announced shortly.

Focal announced that they will no longer offer Raw drivers to the DIY market but OEM will continue. We plan to keep stock of most W drivers and the Audiom stuff.

PHL in the USA is doing extremely well. In fact it was chosen by the Athens Olympics and we did the sales from here.

E-Speakers.com is doing extremely well, Orca Distribution is also doing well, we have a new and much larger warehouse, new products like TAD components and Mundorf.

So I don't know how these rumors started but they are false, very false.

Please pass on the good words...

Thank you!

:) :cool: :drink: :king: :wiz:

Re: No no no! Please read this!

Andre@E-Speaker said:

Raven's products line up is being updated and new products will be announced shortly.

I'm not exactly sure what to expect from a new "line up" from raven.. :bawling: Does this mean more expensive drivers with poorer performance? :bawling: I wouldn't be surprised, looking at some Audax and Focal "line ups". IMO Raven should stick with what they have, or they might loose what they have... :smash:

Andre@E-Speaker said:

I believe the DIY markey will be hungry for any information on the Focal/JMlab Beryllium tweeter. Expensiveness (probably costs a plasma TV) and availability...

Will focal drivers still be available if you contact Focal and say your drivers is blown and asks for replacement drivers?

Re: Of course not!

Andre@E-Speaker said:
The new Raven's are awesome.

Andre,
This is the point where you tell us all what you REALLY knows about these new drivers. ;) If you can tell us they're awesome, you obviously knows something about them, right? R3 is too "exotic" for my wallet anywayz, but tell me; what can be expected of the new successors to R1 and R2?

Andre@E-Speaker said:
If you look at the progression Raven made over the years, it was always for the better. There are new and better magnets available, better transformers etc... it was time to put all this into new products.

What magnets? what transformers?
Any press releases on this sudden changes?
Since you already stopped distributing the old Ravens, I would assume the new are "right around the corner"?
Any preliminary data?
Anything?

:rolleyes:

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
Re: Of course not!

Andre@E-Speaker said:
The new Raven's are awesome. If you look at the progression Raven made over the years, it was always for the better. There are new and better magnets available, better transformers etc... it was time to put all this into new products.

Focal spare parts will be available. The Be tweeters? maybe but $$$ if they ever do...

Andre

Is there anywhere that I can find information on the new Ravens?

--
Brian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.