Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Multi-Way Conventional loudspeakers with crossovers

Bagby Passive Crossover speaker files?
Bagby Passive Crossover speaker files?
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 13th October 2017, 01:13 PM   #1
wendelltate is offline wendelltate  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Bagby Passive Crossover speaker files?

Hi,
I am trying to use the Seas L16RN-SL with the Jeff Bagby crossover designer. Does anyone know where I can get the .frd and .zma files for this driver? I have scoured the internet and can't seem to find any info.

If not, how do I make my own? I can't seem to find a good download for the program that allows you to make the files yourself.

Thanks for the help.
Old 13th October 2017, 03:10 PM   #2
DiscoJones is offline DiscoJones  United States
diyAudio Member

I have those drivers and have measured them. I can send you the files this evening, but they will be specific to my baffle. What size baffle are you using and where is the woofer located on that baffle?

Dan
Old 13th October 2017, 06:24 PM   #3
Lojzek is offline Lojzek  Croatia
diyAudio Member

Wendell, search for fprawn labs and there you'll find an excellent tracing software solution. In order to capture the right graph, sometimes you have to clean out any other curves and when you're done, click multiple times along the graph to get the best possible trace. Horizontal and vertical lines can get in the way too.

Bagby Passive Crossover speaker files?Hide this!Advertise here!