Loudspeaker and driver handbook (design, crossover, placement, software, bibliography

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• libro.jpg
    libro.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 406
New edition.

Hello everyone.
I have just published the 4th edition of Loudspeakers and drivers - Theory and design - Fourth edition - Book - Handbook - Manual - PDF. At Academia.edu you can view and download it for free.
:checked: Link: (PDF) Cajas acusticas y altavoces - Teoria y diseno - Cuarta edicion 2021 - Libro en PDF | Jesus Losada - Academia.edu
It is full of formulas, graphics, images, diagrams, tables, examples... Although this written in Spanish is very easy to understand. (Original title: Cajas acústicas y altavoces. Teoría y diseño. Cuarta edición 2021. Libro en PDF).
In the final pages I include updated lists with bibliography, software and manufacturers of the various components.
I hope it helps you. :wrench:
All the best.
Jesús Losada.

Attachments

• Loudspeakers and drivers - Theory and design - Fourth edition - Book - Handbook - Manual - PDF.jpg
    Loudspeakers and drivers - Theory and design - Fourth edition - Book - Handbook - Manual - PDF.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 96
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.