MLTL Cab Plans For GPA 604-8H-III

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've been going back and forth on ordering a pair of GPA Altec coax drivers. But I'm kind of disappointed that GPA no longer has the 604E on their new site. It had a greater frequency response from 20 Hz to 22 kHz than the 604-8H-lll 40 Hz to 20 kHz.

GPA had the Alnico 604 like the 8G with the 6 section horn in their "Classic Series" area on their old site for quite awhile. It was also on the new site for a bit then taken down.

This thread would have been about the alnico Classic Series driver, but when the order was put in Bill mentioned that it's no longer available due to the cost of hanging on to the parts or something like that. When the driver ended up on the new GPA site recently, an inquiry was made and he said that it was a mistake as they no longer do that driver, and that it would be taken down etc which it has.

Anyhow yeah the guy that this thread was made for would have bought the Classic Series 604 that was on the GPA site, but it's unobtainable now.

I hope they keep making the alnico 288, 414, 416, 515, 802 etc that's still on the site, and that they don't need to drop those drivers from the lineup as well.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.