3D printing 1/2 of a waveguide

should pull together when you tighten the bolts that hold the two halves together there. At least it did on mine.
that is I am planning to do.
V6 printing is in progress. Could the ports place on the size doable? I kinda prefer the V6 because they are smaller.

Attachments

• Woofer ducts.png
    Woofer ducts.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 271
  • DSC03233.JPG
    DSC03233.JPG
    390.5 KB · Views: 267
that is I am planning to do.
V6 printing is in progress. Could the ports place on the size doable? I kinda prefer the V6 because they are smaller.

That arrangement what I had in mind for the fully printed waveguide.
The V6 isn't intended to be smaller -- it's meant to be larger, as it's only a horn 'stub', to have plywood walls added to the size desired. I was going to make one 5ft (1.5 m) wide, but never did, as I have no place to put such things!
776522d1566334290-100hz-synergy-project-stub-assy-pics-png

Last edited:
What’s the size for a full print and a have print? And does anyone have the files for these? Message me please. I have one from the very first ones that where done and I’m sure there’s been a few updates to the file

Here's the latest file, a version without the woofer mounts or ports. I think the woofers might work better (directivity meet up with the mids better) if they exited a littler further out horizontally. Right about just past the edges of the horn. Idea is to mount the woofs inside, facing toward the outside, exiting through vents on the baffle just to the sides of the horn. Never tried, btw, so just an idea. And should be lots easier to print, too.

http://libinst.com/3DP/Half%20WG%20No%20Woofs.stl
715412d1542145961-3d-printed-3-unity-waveguide-home-audio-speaker-stl-pic-png

Size: the picture is shown on a 300mm x 300mm print surface grid. Count the squares, should allow for a good estimate of dimensions, I don't have the info anymore (I think it's something like 19"x15")

I could not edit for some reason, sorry!
Trying to squeeze to about half size.
Internal dimension 20X17X9=3060cuin
Speakers, X-over, 2 braces~600cuin
Net volume=2460cuin=1.42cuft
1 round port 2.68" diameter 1" length, I might put it at the rear.
Box tunning=60Hz, 1st port resonance ~6.7KHz (should I be worried?)
F3= 51Hz vs your of 39Hz base on my calculation.
Thanks,

Attachments

• Bill.JPG
    Bill.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 1hiep0.JPG
    1hiep0.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 58
  • SPL @air velovity.JPG
    SPL @air velovity.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 43
  • max input.JPG