High-End Active XO

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Vadim

Good review of the product. As low cost products go this looks to be a good buy. It does offer a bunch of features for the price. Still, I would not want to put the unit on the tail end of my audio systems.

I believe that most of the features in this unit belong in the DAC. So if we could start with a clean sheet of paper there no reason why ARC and multiple digital filters could not be added. We could then use support multiple DAC’s for a three way systems. Having said that, maybe there a way to integrate the logic of the DCX2496 with the DAC to improve the performance. Can you get a schematic for it.

The pin outs and the electrical specifications of AKMs 96/24 DACs and their SPDIF or AES/EBU transmitter ICs are very similar. If you felt like dropping the DACs out and fitting the replacement ICs on a daughterboard I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a too difficult task.

FYI: I note the DCX2496 may need a format converter sometimes from S/PDIF to the AES/EBU input. Looks like sometimes just a physical adapter will work.

From a link on main info page for the DCX2496 on the Behringer site:

>Can I send a standard S/PDIF signal from a consumer device (for example a CD player which uses an RCA coaxial connector), to the XLR input on the DCX2496 ?
>Yes - under most normal circumstances this will work. The two transmission standards are similar but not identical - you may find that under certain circumstances the AES/EBU input to the DCX2496 does not automatically recognise the SPDIF signal coming from the consumer device. This is due to the physical properties of the SPDIF transmission, and is not a defect in the DCX2496. The best solution to this situation is to use a universal format converter - eg our SRC2496. However, if you do decide to use an adapter cable it is important to use a cable which is suitable for digital data transmission

jewilson,
I believe that most of the features in this unit belong in the DAC. So if we could start with a clean sheet of paper there no reason why ARC and multiple digital filters could not be added. We could then use support multiple DAC’s for a three way systems. Having said that, maybe there a way to integrate the logic of the DCX2496 with the DAC to improve the performance. Can you get a schematic for it.
I do not have the schematics of the DCX, but I sure would like to get one. From experience I know that the A/D and the D/A implementation in the DCX is a cook-book, i.e. it is as standard as it can be. So perhaps we can extrapolate from here and figure things out.

Definitely it is an interesting and not particularly complicated project to fit the DCX with multiple SPDI/F transmitters and take the signal outside where you can do with them anything you want. Also, I agree that it is better to design the DCX-like features into a CD-Player so that only one D/A conversion takes place. Naturally that would be ultimately the most elegant solution.

However, we are living in the real world, and consequently most people need a stand-along gear that can simply be inserted into the existing signal processing chain. The DCX is responding to that need. It is small, self-contained and very high performance.

Again, although it is somewhat counter-intuitive, but I still maintain that there is no penalty in THD when you use the DCX as an ‘analog in-analog out’ device. Also, it does have AESBU digital input, so it is very doable to use it with a common CD Player once you convert the SPDI/F into AESBU. This conversion will set you back about $100 with no audible penalties.

The difficulties in using the DCX arise from the need of a multi-channel volume control and also one must ensure that the analog input level is at least 8-9 Volt. I did that when I tested the DCX.

My solution to an inexpensive multi-channel volume control was to get 10 Alps linear motorized pots from http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=MPOT-10K for 3.50 each. I then turned them into log pots by paralleling 1.5 kOhm resistor with the output. This ensures the nearly perfect tracking pot to pot.

I then hooked the motors together to a single motor control circuit with infrared control capability. In the end I could control 10 pots with a universal hand-held remote. I had to insert 1-2 Ohm resistor in series with some motors in order to equalize the rotational speed. Consequently all pot would turn simultaneously and together.

I also used a relay circuit to be able to select any or all pots before I activate the motors. So, it is kind of like a Master volume and balance control. My implementation served 8 channels in my HT Room.

Vadim

AES/EBU and SPDIF

moving_electron,

The SPDIP and AES/EBU interfaces are quite similar, the AES/EBU is a 110ohm and balanced where the SPDIF is unbalanced and 75ohm.

Here some decent info on digital audio interfaces.

http://www.mtsu.edu/~dsmitche/rim420/materials/Interface.html

It is possible to convert one to the other also. However it is very important that the interface be low jitter and good impedance match is made between the two.

---------------------
Vadim ,

I have seen these unit for sale on EBAY, however I'd like to know what types of DSP they are using. Also, I would not use their DAC I would use a Burr Brown DAC like a PCM1704. So they have to have some kind of standard digital interface for the DACs.

Since they have, an AES/EBU interface what kind brand of receiver chip or they using. It may be possible to replace the receiver with a CS8420 and up sample at before the DSP.

moving_electron said:

What commercial or DIY method would you use to convert the S/PDIF to AESBU? I am seeing converters (m-audio, Behringer etc.) but they seem to be about $179-199 US).

If you're lucky, you can get away with one of these, which is just a 110-to-75 xformer.

http://www.markertek.com/SearchProduct.asp?item=NA-BF&off=44

If you need actual format conversion, you'll need one of the more advanced boxes. Since there seem to be a fair number of folks around that are feeding the dcx digitally, I'd imagine that the xformer should work in most cases.

Re: AES/EBU and SPDIF

jewilson said:
moving_electron,

The SPDIP and AES/EBU interfaces are quite similar, the AES/EBU is a 110ohm and balanced where the SPDIF is unbalanced and 75ohm.

---------------------
Vadim ,

I have seen these unit for sale on EBAY, however I'd like to know what types of DSP they are using. Also, I would not use their DAC I would use a Burr Brown DAC like a PCM1704. So they have to have some kind of standard digital interface for the DACs.

Since they have, an AES/EBU interface what kind brand of receiver chip or they using. It may be possible to replace the receiver with a CS8420 and up sample at before the DSP.

Jewilson,
Here is the main info thread on the DCX2496.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15943&highlight=

First, as you can see in the hi-res photo on the first page, there is already an 8420 on-board. Second, they're using SHARC dsp's, although I don't remember the specific model. The DAC's are AKM 4393's, which are pretty decent chips, although the power supply and analog output stage might be holding them back in the Behringer.

Is there anyone that is considering actually tackling an spdif xmitter mod? I've been doing a fair bit of work on PC-based FIR filtering, but I simply don't have the free/spare time to get my project where it needs to be at the moment. I'm seriously considering a DCX as a stopgap, but NEED at least one spdif output since I'm using the Panasonic digital receivers as my 'amps', and they really require a digital input to sound decent. If there was someone else out there to share info/experience with, it might make me more comfortable jumping into the project.

moving_electron said:

The link just got to a search page at the site when I tried it. Were you recommending the "Canare XLR To BNC Impedance Transformers" on that site?

Ooops, sorry - I should have previewed the link. I was linking to the Neutrik xformers, but they're probably the same thing as the Canare ones. The BNC connector is a bit of a pain, but I don't think I've seen one that takes RCA.

dwk123,

well crystal make a transmitter using a CS8414, I don't believe that would be had to implement. After looking at the link you provided you can bet that the analog power in this unit is not up to par for the audio.

I guess for me to get interested in this kind of project I would have to get hold of they manual. The Analog Device Shark is a low cost DSP and the development tool are much cheaper than the TI DSP tools. The made a bunch of different version and I’ am not up on their current DSP’s.

So does the DCX2496 unit use for a controller, also I see that the unit support a PCIMCA slot is that for programming of add-on's.

QX

The combination of the Behringer DEQ and DCX together is a affordable combination that can do a lot and is a good introduction into the world of DSP. They are pretty flexible and once one gets up the steep learing curve and tries using fast slopes, time alignment, room EQ, Etc., one realizes a new world of push button changes. There are some issues with integrating these into a home audio system since variable ouput isn't an option, but if you can get it integrated it is probably a step up for most systems with passive crossovers (assuming equivalent quality amps are used). I did some auditioning of the unit as a DAC, using 1 of the 3 outputs straight through, it sounded OK and mainly can be faulted for omission rather than adding artifact. I used the combo for about 5 months in triamp and ultimately moved on to the DEQX PDC 2.6, with the digital out option (balanced and unbalanced) The DEQX is a lot more money than the Behringer DEQ and DCX combo but I felt it was worth it for the improvement in sound quality. When I first got the DEQX, I listened to it in analog out and feel it sounded (and sounds) better than the Behringer equipment, (more information, better sense of low level dynamics, more individual instruments could be noticed and better soundstage, like a veil was lifted, to re-use a often used phrase). Having digital out and using it into the digital inputs on 3 modified Panny XR-45's was the next step up. I wanted a digital out option and looked at modifying the Behringer DCX, it is do-able, but would involve building a board for required interface chips, buying about $140 in parts and it would take a bunch of time (and require really good eyes to solder wires to the really small through holes at the inputs to the 3 DAC's). It was just a lot easier to go to the DEQX. I'm a CD only guy so never tried out the analogue in on the Behringer, so can't comment on that. Hope this input helps anyone looking at options. The DEQX is designed for high end audio with phase linear crossovers, slopes up to 300 DB/octave, phase and time alignment etc, the Behringer stuff is designed more for people running a sound board, but is probably an improvement in a lot of systems over passive crossovers. My speakers are home built open baffle (in the midrange) line arrays using 8 5.25" seas excel drivers and a 45" newform research ribbon per side, they pretty much reveal everything upstream. Roger Vale

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
herm said:
Don't be shy, let's hear it!

Most of a post from the BASSList

If you are interested in finding out the history of Behringer and QSC
amplifiers go to the search function for the Live Audio Board (LAB) at the
link below and put in the following search string-

Behringer and Bob Lee

http://www.live-audio.com/swish-all-cgi.pl

Bob Lee is an applications engineer at QSC Audio Products, Inc.
He is currently the Chairman of the LA section of the Audio Engineering
Society and one of the select people who post on the LAB board that other
people in pro audio listen to and respect.

Below is the link and text of a hit from the above search string from back
in 2001

http://www.live-audio.com/messages/archive3/116542.html

:> Show me, where they copied the comps, gates, crossovers, the
feedbackdestroyer, the >ultracurve, >ultradyne, the enhancers, noise
reduction systems and and and, please!

: A couple years ago at the Frankfurt Musikmesse, Behringer was showing an
upcoming amp model that was to have a switching supply. The display unit
had a Plexiglas top to reveal the insides. Some folks from QSC looked
inside and were surprised at how closely the circuit board resembled a PLX
circuit board.

: When they looked closer, they found that not only did the board
<i>look</i> like a PLX board, it had the QSC part number screened on it.
Behringer had the brass spheroids to actually take a board from another
company's product, drop it into their chassis, and show it off saying "this
is ours!" Amazing.

: -Bob

To bring this discussion up to date this weekend (3/27 and 3/28) there is a
power amp shootout happening in Emeryville, CA
http://www.prosoundweb.com/news/0204/shootout.php
They are testing more then 50 amps. See the above for details and
restrictions. I posted this before on the DIY so I hope some of you went.
For test speakers Mark Seaton from Servodrive and SPL is there with some
td-1s and B-deap subs for listening tests.

Anyway the subject of the new Behringer amps came up. History may be
repeating itself.

http://www.live-audio.com/messages/archive7/91505.html

Don't forget when you read the post to click on the link that is titled-

Bob Lee reports that the Behringer manual seems to have lifted and
paraphrased some of his technical writing as well.

Here is the direct link-

http://www.live-audio.com/messages/archive6/42174.html

For those shouting into the night-

"WHERE IS YOUR PROOF THEY (Behringer) HAVE COPIED ANYHTHING? It all just
sour grapes and unsubstantiated bashing!

Even if they have reverse engineered some designs WHEN HAVE THEY
(Behringer) EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF ANYTHING?"

Look down toward the end of the article in the following link-

http://www.261.gr/aphex philosophy.html

Here is the text for the introduction and parts of interest.

Philoshophy of Aphex
Audio Processing

RW Special Report

Werrbach Guides Aphex Designs
By Tom McGinley

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

Tom McGinley of RW Online
This is one of a series of occasional articles about the
people behind today's audio processors.

It has been said that audio processing is personal.
You may not know the name of the person who designed
your CD player or console, but you may well know who
invented your on-air processor. If you usea product from Aphex Systems,
there's a good chance it was designed by Donn Werrbach.

SNIP-

Can you tell us about Mr Behringer, who copied your products without licence?

The German Federal Court found him guilty in 1992, he was copying exactly
the Type B Aural Exciter, Type D, and then Type F. He copied so exactly
those products, same face blade, used the same arguments in his brochures,
and so then we started pursuits in 1987. And he put on so many arguments to
the Court that it took until 1992 to find him finally guilty. In the
meantime, he kept on using and using our technology. Then the next product
he copied was the 612, a noise gate, and he copied everything so exactly,
but from an earlier version, that he even copied the mistakes we had made!
But he was hard to argue we didn't have a patent on the 612, but we went to
Court because he had copied our manual, page for page, illustration for
illustration. So we could show the Court exactly what he did, and were able
to bother him for the copyright. He's an unbelievable thief, and then he
says that he developed all this on his own, so people thinks he's a good
engineer, but all he is a copyist.
Each product is a copy.

Did he copy products from other manufacturers ?

Among others dbx, Bristow, Rockon, Mackie. He comes out with a console
exactly like the Eight-Bus. So he's a very dangerous person. And it's not
allowed in America to form a cooperation to go in trial against a
manufacturer. It's a problem because I play with rules above the table, he
plays with rules under the table: he has no morality, he laughs, he makes a
mockery of business ethics, and it makes me crazy because I could go home
and I could sleep, the problem is what he's doing is confusing the market
by telling them "Oh, that product is perfect, it works great", but when you
analyse the product it's a bad copy. But he's that kind to make great
advertising: that's easy for him, because he has no engineering expense. So
that's why each one of the products we do now must have patents.

End quote-

On the "warranty" issue where I claimed Behringer's one year warranty is
worth less then toilet paper-

I have a very old friend who has been in the retail music business for Pro
PA since there was a "business".
He has worked for and owned several stores that sold every brand of pro
and MI level gear available in the continently US. I considered having him
write the reply on Behringer Warranty track record since he is the one that
reminded me their warranty was worthless, but he has such a low opinion of
them it would be considered piling on.
Just for the record he has sold Behringer gear in several stories since it
was available and knows it well from the dealers standpoint. He also uses
Behringer comps and limiters, but won't risk buying anything that costs as
much as an amp.
In the end the way to do this is do a search in the LAB archives and see
what comes up.

Here is a quote from the LAB archives on the warranty problem. Let's just
say behringer has some "history" there.

Quote-
The biggest issue with Behringer (sigh, here we go again) is that a few
years ago, several thousand Behringer customers were left in the dark with
broken gear that Behringer could not repair or replace, due to marketing
snafus and a lack of a service network. A lot of this gear should have been
covered under warranty. It's my understanding that some folks have never
received their merchandise back from sending it off for repair, but I won't
declare this as fact.
End quote-

Searching the LAB archives I found some posts during their troubled history
where the warranty would be honoredŽif you sent it back to Germany. This
was really appreciated by people who bought their large format mixing
consoles and heavy power amps.

This is their past.
Considering what I know about them and common sense I will stick with my
statement because Behringer deserves it, but admit it may not reflect there
current business practice.
Perhaps looking at their Warranty as a "lottery ticket" is more to the point.
So, do you feel lucky?

dave

planet10 said:

Most of a post from the BASSList

dave

I certainly respect your choice but is there anything recent?

One reference is to a 1992 case. The other is related to an R&D mockup. (By law patents can be violated for R&D and educational purposes as long as the final product complies so using a PS design to power a demo seems well within ethical behavior.).

Blatent copying of a full design artwork is of course unethical and illegal in many circumstances as evidenced by the 1992 case which presumably covered something in the 1980. I agree such a product should be avoided. An example is some of the products touted as exact Pass Labs copies.

But what is the DEQ2496 or the DCX2496 H/W and software a copy of?

I would not like to see a world where no idea or implementation ever gets used or manufactured by a competing company. Historically there is a balance some where in the middle.

Or would you rather have no aftermarket automobile replacement parts? Do your clothes only come from the original designer of a style? Do you seek out PC's without VIA components. Have you historically only bought PC's from IBM?

Re: Re: QX

planet10 said:
Is there anyone else building similar kit --
dave

"Similar kit" is the DBX Driverack PA.

It is very close to the same specs in terms of what it does. Includes a rta, but doesn't do auto-delay, IIRC.

There are differences between the units but they are _very_ similar.

Can be found new for about $75 to $100 US _more_ on E-bay "buy it now" than a DCX2496.

Regards

Ken L

Vadim said:
The difficulties in using the DCX arise from the need of a multi-channel volume control and also one must ensure that the analog input level is at least 8-9 Volt. I did that when I tested the DCX.
Vadim [/B]

Your posts have been excellent so far, extremely informative. I must ask, how would I reach an analog input level of 9 volts using a standard home theater pre-amp? In my particular case, a Rotel RSP-1066 which is only rated at 1.2 volts pre out, I would need to increase significantly to say the least. Assuming a lower input voltage of 1 volt, what penalties should I expect to pay if I choose to use the DCX as the crossover for my new stereo monitors?

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
moving_electron said:
[snip]Blatent copying of a full design artwork is of course unethical and illegal in many circumstances as evidenced by the 1992 case which presumably covered something in the 1980. I agree such a product should be avoided. An example is some of the products touted as exact Pass Labs copies.

But what is the DEQ2496 or the DCX2496 H/W and software a copy of?[snip]

I happen to know that much of the DCX design work was contracted for by Behringer to a company I know - so it seems to be an original work.

I also am somewhat sceptical about large scale copying of PCB boards with logo's and all. How is this supposed to happen? Xerox an original board? Or were the original manufacturers, who are now complaining, the ones that sold large amounts of boards to Behringer?

1992 court case? It is not uncommon (in fact, it seems the rule) that after a court case both sides would claim victory.

Without both sides of the story, I would not let this type of mudslinging influence my buying decisions.

Jan Didden

Re: My evaluation results DCX2496

oehlrich said:
......next I turned my living room in an audio lab (take care of your wife, she might not love it at all!). Using my PC with it’s M-Audio 24/96 audio card I measured the frequency response of the built in passive crossover directly at the speaker chassis (by wire, not by microphone). So I got an impression how the digital crossover has to be tailored. I found out Quadral used 12db/oct filters and a lot of other components to equalize the frequency response. Well, the DCX2496 has built in equalizers for each speaker channel which I tailored the way I got exactly the same frequency response as the passive crossover. This was a lot of work!! ...

So if anybody is interested in hearing the difference between passive and active crossover he is hearty invited to visit me a my home in Erlangen Germany. Just mail.

Charly

Hello Charly,

This is great work !

I also have a DCX2496, ECM800 and slightly bigger Quadral (Titan MkIII)

However, I have been much faster for adjusting the Xover (hence my admiration for your work) by enquiring with Quadral designing engineer Georg Stracke, as he is responsible for the Titan/Vulkan design - see emails below.

I already knew the Quadral Titan passive crossover frequencies : 320Hz and 4kHZ. And also that an attenuation had to be applied to the midrange and tweeter relatively to the woofer (respectively -9dB and -6dB). That's because when I bought my Titans in 1987 (new) I already asked those specs to Quadral (I wanted to step in active amplifiaction right from the start, but couldn't afford an active Xover and 6 amps. The DCX has allowed this for very little money !)

I would be interested in exchanging DCX's parameters files with you as we have very similar loudspeakers.

Thierry

Here's the story

First email to Quadral :

Guten Tag Petra und Herr Hesse,
habe ich eine Frage in Verbindung mit meinen Lautsprechern Quadral Titan MkIII.
Ich werde eine aktive Erweiterung an drei Wegen installieren.
Ich kenne die zu benutzenden Grenzfrequenzen: 320Hz und 4000 Hz 12db/Oktave überall sowie eine 9db abschwächung für Mittletoner und 6db für Hochtoner hinsichtlich Tieftoner.
Hier meine Frage: ich möchte wissen, welche Art von Filtern zu benutzen. Mein aktiver Filter Behringer DCX2496 erlaubt, zwischen mehreren Modellarten zu wählen: Butterworth, Bessel und Linkwitz-Riley. Welche Filtermethode muß man wählen?
Danke für Ihre Hilfe. Ich hoffe, daß Sie gut gehen.
Freundliche Grüße. Thierry

In english now ((sorry, I used Altavista Babelfish)

Good day Petra and Mr. Hesse,
I have a question in connection with my loudspeakers Quadral titan MkIII.
I will install a 3 ways active Xover.
I already know the Xover frequencies which must be used: 320Hz and 4000 cycles per second 12db/Oktave everywhere as well as a 9db weakening for averaging toners and 6db for high toners regarding low toners.
Here's my question: I would like to know which type of filtering slope I should use.
My active Xoverr Behringer DCX2496 allows to select between several kinds of models : Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz Riley. Which filter method does one have to select?
Thanks for your assistance.
I hope that you go well.

Friendly greetings. Thierry

Reply from Quadral :

Hallo Thierry,
Die unterschiedlichen Filter (Butterworth, Linkwitz, Bessel)
unterscheiden sich in der Form der Filterkurven.
Die Grundtendenz eines Butterworth-filters ist sehr gerade, ohne
Ein-und Ausschwingvorgänge. Ebenfalls ist der Phasengang
(Zeitverzögerung in Abhängigkeit der Frequenz) bei Butterworth
gutmütig bzw. ohne Welligkeiten.
Linkwitz und Bessel erzeugen steilere Filterkurven, wenn die
gleiche Rechnerleistung wie für einen Butterworth-Filter verwendet
wird. Umgekehrt bedeuted das, dass für Butterworth-Filter der DSP
viel mehr Rechnerleistung benötigt, wenn die gleiche Filtersteilheit (12dB/Oktave) benötigt wird.
Bessel und Linkwitz-Riley-Filter verlaufen fast gleich, der
Unterschied ist sehr gering. Klanglich sehr gut sind Bessel-Filter
mit den von Ihnen erwähnten 12 dB/Oktave. Damit sollten Sie gute Ergebnisse erziehlen.
Eine entscheidende Funktion ist noch wichtig: Können Sie den
Behringer zwischen FIR und IIR-Filtern umschalten? Die FIR-Filter
verdrehen die Phasenlage der Musik nicht, sind daher klanglich
sehr vorteilhaft. Die FIR-Filter (Finite-Impuls-Response, Filter ohne
Rückkopplung) benötigen sehr viel Rechnerpower. Sofern der
Behringer mit IIR-Filtern (Infinite-Impulse-Response, Filter mit
Rückkopplung) rechnet, besteht die Gefahr der Phasendrehung.
Sofern IIR-Filter verwendet werden, könnten Sie mit Butterworth-
Filtern das beste Ergebnis erziehlen.
Da in einer solche Anlage immer verschiedene Einflussfaktoren
eine große Rolle spielen, sollten Sie aber in jedem Fall
ausprobieren, wie die Musik am besten klingt ( verschiedene
Filtercharakteristika verwenden). Da auch die Elektronik
(Vorverstärker, Endverstärker) eine große Rolle spielt, kann meine Antwort nur eine erste Hilfe sein.
Freundliche Grüße nach Frankreich,
G. Stracke

Quadral GmbH&Co.KG
Am Herrenhäuser Bahnhof 26-28
30419 Hannover
Tel.-Nr.: 0511-7904-151
Fax: 0511-7904-116

In english :

Hello Thierry,
the different filters (Butterworth, Linkwitz, Bessel) differ in the form of the filter curves. The basic tendency of a Butterworth filter is much straight, without Ein-und decaying procedures. Likewise the phase response (time delay in dependence of the frequency) is good-natured with Butterworth and/or without ripples. Linkwitz and Bessel produce steeper filter curves, if the same computer achievement as for is used a Butterworth filter. Turned around bedeuted that that for Butterworth filters of the DSP needs more computer achievement much, if the same filtering hurryingness (12dB/Oktave) is needed. Bessel and Linkwitz Riley filter run nearly directly, the difference are very small. Sonically very well are Bessel filters with from you mentioned 12 dB/Oktave. Thus you should erziehlen good results. A crucial function is still important: Can you switch the Behringer between FIR and IIR filters? The FIR filters rotate the phase position of the music not, are klanglich very favourable therefore. The FIR filters (finite impulse Response, filter without feedback) need very much computer power. If the Behringer counts on IIR filters (Infinite impulse Response, filter with feedback), the danger of the angular phase shift exists. If IIR filters are used, you could erziehlen with Butterworth filters the best result. Since into such plant always different factors of influence play a large role, you should try out however in each case, like the music sound best (different filter characteristics use). Since also electronics (preamplifier, power amplifier) plays a large role, my answer can be only a first assistance.
Friendly greetings to France,
G. Stracke

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.