2 woofers and 1 tweeter with 1 stereo amp. How?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Based on the limited information provided, I assume that you have two random woofers, a random tweeter and want to make a center channel speaker from the lot. Is this correct? If not, what are your goals?

Do you have the drivers? If so, make and model numbers?

You will need a crossover, passive or active which will drive your "wiring" choices. System goals are needed to give any meaningful l advice.

please attach your pic.
here's your one so that all our Members can see.

Attachments

• SpeakerPic.png
    SpeakerPic.png
    208.5 KB · Views: 212
Based on the limited information provided, I assume that you have two random woofers, a random tweeter and want to make a center channel speaker from the lot. Is this correct? If not, what are your goals?

Do you have the drivers? If so, make and model numbers?

You will need a crossover, passive or active which will drive your "wiring" choices. System goals are needed to give any meaningful l advice.

Yes it's looks exactly like center speaker, but it will be Bluetooth speaker.

Speakers I'm planning to use is 8ohms.

Agree with Sonce - although the amp may not be bridgeable. Check specs carefully.

If the amp is not bridgeable, and is 4 ohm stable then parallel the woofers with a low pass filter and high pass filter the tweeter and connect to one channel. Use the other channel to drive a subwoofer, maybe.

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Sounds like a job interview question, but in your case perhaps it's a parole board hearing question, since you must not have access to another tweeter to save your life?
On your behalf, please let me take up a collection so you may have a matched pair?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.