THOR pros and cons on new design

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

First av all thank you all for a lot of good info on this built. I do respekt all the time and effert some of you has put inn this.
Its been a while now and I hav not seen this built lateley. Hope you have not forgot, ore if there is some better builts out there in the same price range, place let me know now before I start building :) Thank you

This is my plan fore the moment:
Im thinking on building a THOR kit using the seas drivers. Ive been reading a bit on different forums and they all conclude that the orig design was rather bad. Ive tryed to design a cabinet that is in the area between Short THOR ans SMALL THOR. I call it MJØLNER But I do not know if its is worth building. So I hope some of you have some experience and can give me some pointers, good ore bad.

If there is any reason why I should not do this built now is a good time to let me know :)

Ill be happy fore all inputs.

More pictures and distances will be provided as required.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 141
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 142
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 137
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 131
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 135
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 55
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.