Line Array with these speakers?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So I am ordering some stuff from Parts Express to make Andy G's quarter wave pipes. I was thinking about also making a line array using these speakers.

32 tweeters (16 per each side)ONKYO 3/4" TEXTILE DOME TWEETER 4 OHM
16 woofers (8 per each sideONKYO 6" WOOFER 4 OHM

I was thinking about crossing them over at 4000Hz using a 1st order 2-way crossover. Here is the graph for the tweeter.

http://www.partsexpress.com/pdf/269-702.pdf

Should I build this design? Will it sound good? Or should I just pass this idea up and just make the quarter waves only. Please let me know, as I need to put the order in very soon, in order to get them by my Spring Break (I am a college student). Thanks

Nevermind. I was thinking that I would benefit more from using 6" woofers instead of the 4" that was in a previous post. But I think I'm going to use the 4" that were used before because many others are doing it. I figure this way I will be able to share my findings and compare them. Thanks anyways.

-Ed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.