TB W3-665SC T/S par. (Logitech drivers)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hmm you should be able to get T/S parameters using loudspeaker workshop and the wallin jig. I have not done this yet as I have had no nead to, but it can be done. The help file outlines a few ways that the program can calculate them from measurements.

If you build the jig and a mic preamp you will also be able to measure the frequency response of the drivers.

Also praxis, I think its praxis??, can measure T/S parameters, I have heard that it can do this with the demo version available for free d/l but I cant figure out how to do this. Prax is certainly not user friendly.

I know this is a super old thread, but I have contacted TB for the spec sheet for the W3-665SC used in the Z560 speakers. I wanted to see if I could use the 4 drivers from my broke unit to make something worthwhile. TB was glad to provide the spec sheet, and was very quick with thier response.

The file is too large to attach, so I will post the specs, and you will miss out on the FR graph. The graph looks quite nice, btw.

Diaphram Material: Paper
Surround Material: Santoprene
Nominal Impedance: 8
DCR impedance: 6
Sensitivite 1W/1m 88dB
Frequency Response: 120Hz-20KHz
Free Air Resonance: 120Hz
Voice Coil Diameter: 20mm
Air gap Height: 4mm
Rated Power Input: 15W
Maximum Power Input: 30W
Force Factor, BL: 3.2TM
Magnet Weight: 120g (4oz)
Moving Mass: 1.45g
Suspension Compliance: 1106 MN^-1
Effective Piston Area: .0032 M^2
X-max: 1mm
Vas: 1.6L
Qts: 0.63
Qms: 6.88
Qes: 0.69

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.