Noob Coil Question

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You could use the coils in series. What of their value? It isn't marked correctly on the listing and they likely have too small inductance to be useful.

Hi. It says 1.2mH in the title. The copy lower down on the page has a typo. I think... Dont know if its 1.2mH per winding or both in series? Dont have a multimeter that can measure that either

Best regards /Bo

diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2008
Paid Member
mH? I thought it said MH. These types are sometimes uH. (milli, mega, micro sometimes are mixed up)

To be sure maybe you should look at something that was wound with a crossover in mind, or do you have some of these already and are trying to do something with them?

mH? I thought it said MH. These types are sometimes uH. (milli, mega, micro sometimes are mixed up)

To be sure maybe you should look at something that was wound with a crossover in mind, or do you have some of these already and are trying to do something with them?

Hi. Thanks for the clarification. I was searching for 1.2mH on eBay and these popped up. Im gonna drop that thought and go for regular speaker filter coils instead :)

Best regards /Bo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.