Electric-Arc Loudspeaker

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have listening expiriense of VA6. I had visited my friend from Moscow and we just came on local hi-end show there just for curiosity. Viger-Audio had their stand on this show, so I was `attacking` them with questions about their electric-arc loudspeaker because I had never seen anything like this before. I was invited in their workshop, I took some pictures of the setup we was listening to. It`s really hard for me to describe sound of this loudspeakers because sound of the VA6 is so clean, natural and detailed so it giving you feel of `real life` in music. This electric-arc loudspeaker is just something outstanding, I will definetely buy it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.