Speaker Repairs and tweaks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
sorry to post here, but cannot think of any better spot on the forum

does anybody know someone who can help me fix some speakers, two subwoofers and a Jarre Aerosystem please

ideally someone within 100 miles of where I live, which is Bishops Stortford, England CM23 3SL

thank you anyone in advance who can point me in the right direction, it seems that Yellow Pages and google have not been very helpful in my quest to find someone who can have a look at these things and get them going again for me

Not even being on the same side of the Atlantic, I cannot offer you a local repair option. However, if you would like to participate here: there are many easy ways to repair speakers (this is "DIY" after all!) If you would share what specifically is wrong with your kit, we can offer you suggestions on what types of repairs may be done. It is quite likely that you can do some or all of them yourself.

Sent from my NV570P using Tapatalk

diyAudio Member
Joined 2007
Pictures and a description of what seems to be wrong help
As to the eye sight illuminated magnifiers help a lot and they are relatively cheap.

EDIT
I just googled the system, on the surface it seems to be one more iPod system and often these are difficult and/or not cost effective to repair

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.