Anyone using berning micro-ZOTL?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just wanted to know if anyone here uses this little otl berning amp for there main system.For someone that wanted a new berning piece--750$ is alot more affordable than 4500$.

I know the small micro-ZOTL is a little less than 1 watt---but it may push a small pair of 90db and up speakers to listenable levels.And of course being that it is an otl design [ that could be the magical watt]

I quess the only people that can TRULY answer this would be someone that has this amp and uses it to push speakers.Or maybe not?

thx

I originally used the micro-ZOTL as an headphone amp. When my Fi 2A3 monoblocks broke down needing repair, the micro-ZOTL were used to drive a pair of Lowther Accousta (PM7A) to very respectable level in my room (11'x10'x8.5'). Please be reminded that the Accousta is very efficient (over 90db).

jsuen

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.