"Dainty" loudspeaker parameters.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi

hi,

I did advise a beyma subwoofer ,instead of a dainty .
the beyma subwoofers that we get are original enough ,ie .the drivers carry the same serial nos ,as that of the beyma site ,the t/s specs are correct and finally box design ideas are avaliable on the site .

The dainty after some time ,lose the magnetic power and you got to recharge them .The dainty replacement cones arent avaliable ,while you can get the beyma replacement cones.

You get them in SP road...to be more precise check the below contact info..
The gentleman here knows about what he is selling and can also suggest you few other brands...i auditioned few and were amazing!! he even has AV equipments that i may hav not seen else where in bangalore.

http://www.rajdeepelectronics.com/contact_us.htm

RAJDEEP Electronics
NO 2 MUNISWAMAPPA LANE S.P ROAD
BANGALORE 560 002
KARNATAKA INDIA
(Nearest Landmark : Near Dharmaraya Temple, Nagarathpet )
Phone No: 0091-93428 42661 / 0091-80-41495358

You get them in SP road...to be more precise check the below contact info..
The gentleman here knows about what he is selling and can also suggest you few other brands...i auditioned few and were amazing!! he even has AV equipments that i may hav not seen else where in bangalore.

Rajdeep Electronics

RAJDEEP Electronics
NO 2 MUNISWAMAPPA LANE S.P ROAD
BANGALORE 560 002
KARNATAKA INDIA
(Nearest Landmark : Near Dharmaraya Temple, Nagarathpet )
Phone No: 0091-93428 42661 / 0091-80-41495358

I visited the store recently after reading about them online, and was extremely satisfied with the results. Will definitely be going to them soon. Thanks for the info :)

Hi,
I got a Dainty woofer (PF0820B) having 8 inch dize, 50w RMS, 100w max, and 4to 6 ohlm impidence. These are the parameters written on the device itself, and I don't have the other details like Qts, Vas etc. So any of you are having these details required for the designing of the ported box, please be kind enough to share the same.

Greets!

Google is your friend ;): Another plan for open baffles | Page 2 | HiFiVision.com

With a 1.07 Qts, open baffle [OB] is your best overall choice, otherwise heavily stuffed sealed or vented or EQ sealed with a Linkwitz-Riley Transform [LRT].

Note that this is a very old measurement, so if your drivers are either very old and just been in storage, then time has probably raised Qts and lowered Vas over time, which can be considerable with some driver's suspension design, to the point where usage won't loosen them up enough.

GM

You don't need any TSP with this kind of a unit. As large as you can afford a sealed cabinet, well stuffed to prevent the Fs from rising as much as possible. These 200W units sell for a couple of bucks, why worry? 6" class into 20 litres, 8" into 50, 10" 100 litres and 12" into 150 litres of net volume as a rule of thumb.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.