coral drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello,

in my search for a good full range driver, i ran into coral.

Here are a some questions

does anyone has some specs of the coral drivers ? or and old manual. (i have seen it on internet, it was a scan of the orignal papers of those drivers, but i can t find it anymore, damn)

does anyone uses them in open baffle ? because i always see them on backward loaded horns (i think)

i can buy the 4a-61 -- flat 5A -- or the flatt 8A; given that im gonna put it in an open baffle with a 15 inch goodman woofer (i dont know anything about it, only that it is in perfect shape) what would you buy (im also putting a supertweeter on it)

thanx a lot guys

hahahaha, voila

I told it on the other topics, that i'm going the distance; a lot of designs are passing my head.

But an open baffle with a sub and tweeter is something what i want, so i gotto find the best drivers for not much money, and a coral as fullrange and an goodman as bass is already a very good start.

I had missed on ebay an philips 2028 (some guy from canada on this forum has them , and he says they're great. So now the haunt is open for the coral drives.

hahaha, but when i have the drivers and finished it, (i 'm in a hurry to do it, it haunts me for several years now, hahahah, so i wanna get it over, and find rest (at least some months, untill i want something better, hahaha) i will post a very detailed overview of specs and building photo's so that everyone could learn and share my happiness

thanx rudolf for the great help
bye

Coral drivers

For some interesting information go to www.eastmarinedrive.com. Click on the audio link,then go to the bottom of the page and click on the picture of the Coral Beta driver.There is a link at the top of the page for the Coral information. I have a pair of Flat 10's in bass reflex cabinets (made to Coral's design)that I bought 3 years ago. Got them at a second hand store for $20 for the pair! VERY good speakers.Hope this has helped!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.