Vifa p13 special edition!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi !!

I have just gotten a couple of vifa p13 very cheap, but it's not a version of it i have seen before it has to magnets!!
The guy i bought i from says it's a special high end version.
But where can i find the data sheet to this special version any one who can help me????

Attachments

• vifalinn.gif
    vifalinn.gif
    12.8 KB · Views: 456
Could be a surplus driver from an OEM production, and in that case. Good luck on finding the info, you'll need it.

But for all it's worth I would probably treat it like it was a normal version for all intent and purposes. The only real question is whether it's the midrange or the mid/woofer driver.

Ha ha.... the problem is that it's exatly a special oem produktion..
And it has absolutly nothing to do with the normal p13 I hoped that there was some one who could recognice It on the picture, because i know it is made special for a high end loud speaker manufaktor but which I don't know...
It looks like a real good and serious driver... but that's no good with out the data sheet...

But okay, I got them almost free...... So ill proberly survive...

Per Nielsen said:
Ha ha.... the problem is that it's exatly a special oem produktion..
And it has absolutly nothing to do with the normal p13 I hoped that there was some one who could recognice It on the picture, because i know it is made special for a high end loud speaker manufaktor but which I don't know...
It looks like a real good and serious driver... but that's no good with out the data sheet...

But okay, I got them almost free...... So ill proberly survive...

Why no good? Just bring them to someone who can measure the parameters needed and you're all set.

Oh!!! sorry forgot to change my profile it's some time since I have yoused this forum...

But the website www.diyhifi.dk will soon apear under a new name -but this time it will have new features. We are launching a new high end brand, people can purchase from the site and in selected stores in dk. In the start it will be a preamp and a poweramp later on it will be followed up by all diffrent kind of hifi products. Right now we are working on the designs of the products that takes some time -but they begin to look real nice. So in the next couple of months watch our site. We are not sure when we go on air yet!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.