Dayton III

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am getting ready to build to crossovers for the dayton and was kind of confused. Is the modified crossover for tweeters after July 2001 or from july 2001 and 2002. In other words....did dayton switch back to the original or not? I looked on speakerbuilder.net and it said between those dates...but I also looked on partsexpress and they just said after july 2001. I need to figure it out before I throw the wrong components in the crossover...because I really only want to do this once.

1) The discussion forum at speakerbuilder.net is the best place to post this question.

2) This is what Wayne J. says:

"Shown below are both the original crossover for this project and a revised version of the crossover (bottom) with modified component values to account for changes in the Dayton tweeter (relevant to units purchased between July, 2001 and May, 2002.)"

So yes, the original crossover is best for post-May 2002 units.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.