DIY club for adelaide?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Audio club Adelaide

I will like to be part of the club too.
I live in Andrews Farm.
I have a pair of 3 way transmission line speakers from Adelaide speakers, and built a pair of bookshelf 2 way transmission line (that sounds fantastic). There is another floorstander TL 2 way that I'm building at the moment and that it will be finished by next week (fingers cross).
I'm also have pretty much everything to start another project completely active
pretty soon.

I'm not sure, there seems to have been quite a large group of people who were interested in this and it all seems to have gone rather quiet..

If ever there are any meetings I would be interested in attending, I am part of a few local things of similar interest but am always excited to do/see/learn more.

Always happy to come help out peoples builds too :)

Hi All, I am still around. Maybe some would be interested in the next AES meeting this coming Tuesday October 23. The title "A journey into higher-Fi" The presenter is Graham Dicker, a Microsoft Systems Engineer in the Broadcast industry. He has published more than 500 projects and articles in magazines including AEM, Electronics Today International, Electronics Australia, Silicon Chip, Elektor and Audio Express.

Upstairs room
The Directors Hotel
247 Gouger Street, Adelaide

Meeting starts at 7.30PM. The committee will be having a counter tea from 6PM. Visitors are welcome to join us.

/URL
The link takes you to the project I have been working on for a very long time. It is getting near to switch on stage, so it could be of interest to any future gathering.

Keith]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.